Who we are
AutoFunnelPress.com is a website and project name created and managed by Gary Smith Marketing, LLC. This is a premium license based software for WordPress Systems.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
When you purchase you’re required to create an account, where we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
Your payment information is never stored on our system. It is captured through a Payment Gateway required to comply to PCI Standards. The purchase processing happens over SSL and interaction with our system is only done through tokens handled by the payment processor.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Contact submission details are retained internally with the name, email and question details submitted. This information is saved for logging purposes as contact submission entries.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you. No member gets access to your credit card details as payment information is not stored on the server.
What we share with others
We don’t share any information with any service, system, individual or company. We do make use of Analytics, but that association is done at the guest level for non-authenticated users so the only capture is browser agent and IP address.
We accept payments through Stripe. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to Stripe, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.