Auto Funnel Press version 2 is an “all-in-one” easy to use platform that integrates with WordPress enabling you to create replicated membership systems, creating dynamic landing page groups, (capture, registration and confirmation pages) that your members can use to refer new members to your system. Internally, you can choose to enroll distributors, sell training or affiliate systems, manage customers, and have others promote YOUR content using our revolutionary affiliate block technology.
AFPv2 does work on RTL language installations, but has no specific support for them.
The managed subscription for Auto Funnel Press v2 is 1 managed WordPress & Auto Funnel Press installation. It includes updates for life with access to the Members Area, Video Guides + Training material for the duration of the subscription.
This subscription includes all the extensions (both Pro and Premium) built for AFPv2 for an active managed subscription.
The managed Auto Funnel Press v2 subscription provides the same core features from Auto Funnel Press v2, but also includes access to all the extensions now and in the future for life with an active subscription. Each managed installation is manually setup, tested and configured for your installation. You handle your content and your Funnel System and we manage the platform.
After purchase you'll be directed to define the URL of your installation and additional instructions for provisioning your managed platform.
2.0.10 - January 23, 2020
- Upgrade AFP AWeber List DB
- Changed AWeber list association
- Fixed issue with Landing Group defaults
- Deprecated AWeber List ID Field
2.0.9 - January 20, 2020
- Added Capture and Mail logging for support assistance
- Added option to disable Welcome Email
- Updated welcome email with conditional meta value
2.0.8 - January 14, 2020
- Added Zapier Extension support
- Added User Parent block
- Update user parent shortcodes
- Update settings page support info
- Update Stripe library integration with condition to resolve duplicate errors
- Fixed issue with manual user confirmation settings
- Fixed AWeber integration output
2.0.7 - December 30, 2019
- Changed conditional display for extended member profile blocks
- Fixed issue with some pre-defined conditions for certain AFPv2 System configurations
- Resolved PHP Warning
2.0.6 - December 17, 2019
- Added some helpful notices for activating AFP Extensions
- Fixed issue with Elementor associated Registration widget with custom field settings
2.0.5 - December 16, 2019
- Added Dynamic Member Profile Options
- Added Dynamic Profile features with System Registration
- Added Additional Capture Page Options
- Fixed issue with some conditional system configurations
2.0.4 - December 02, 2019
- Fixed an issue with GetResponse capture output
2.0.3 - November 20, 2019
- Updated transmission operations
- Added additional notes and information to the admin for various AFPv2 settings.
- Fixed issue with visual selection for Sendshark Campaigns
- Fixed some additional notices for PHP 7.3 Compatibility
- Fixed some changes for WordPress 5.3
2.0.2 - November 15, 2019
- Update settings page information for Shortcodes
- Update license settings for extensions
- Update internal Library for WordPress 5.3
- Update Core for Extension Release
- Added additional capture fields for supporting services
- Fixed issue with User AutoResponder selection
2.0.1 - November 2, 2019
- Fix issue with Stripe price calculation
- Update license connection url for SSLVerify
- Update license options for Managed AFPv2
2.0.0 - October 29, 2019
- Auto Funnel Press Rebuild Release
You are free to cancel your subscription at any time, but the managed license is tied to the subscription and your installation will be removed from the application cloud.