Note: As of version 1.2.05 the auto-updater service we used went off the grid and we lost all of our AFP archives and version history (find out more here). We only maintained redundancy for 3 versions and left everything else on this updater cloud. Learning from that mistake we are maintaining a changelog for AFP updates here as well as archives on another backup.
- Fixed deprecated functions introduced by new version of Visual Composer
- Fixed comparison attribute in code for Landing Blocks
- Cleaned up wp_mailer functions for issues with some system configurations
- Fixed error in GetResponse API code, their wrapper had an issue
- Changed saved Custom CSS output for forward compatibility with newer WordPress versions
- Updated deprecated functions for Visual Composer 5.x support
- Updated deprecated functions for compatibility with WordPress 4.7.x
- Replaced MagicResponder code with BoostResponder because of nameserver change.
- Fixed outgoing email subject issue with non-english characters
- Fixed an issue where the promote link wasn’t properly outputting the url format for WordPress installed in its own directory.
- Fixed an issue where certain plugin custom post types would not show sidebar selections by adding Default Post Layout options separe from Default Page Layout options
- Added the ability to enable the member profile website as a link
- Fixed Access Restriction Bug
- Adjusted some front-end styling to address needed margins
- Added the ability for the admin to enable his users to download a CSV export of their referred users (this is disabled by default, large member sites may find the load of generating these files too much for their server)
- Added the ability for the admin to define who the default referrer user is
- Updated GetResponse phone code to reflect the requirement of adding the country code to the submission
- Fixed IPv6 API issue with Aweber